He enjoys speaking to both secular and Christian campuses on issues related to faith, culture, sexuality, family and gender.
He also spends much of his year speaking to congregations on similar topics, with a deep passion for helping God’s people gain a smarter and more practical understanding of how various family and cultural issues and our Christian faith intersect.
Some of his more popular topic are:
- Raising Secure Daughters and Confident Sons: How Parents Create Good Men and Women from Little Boys and Girls and Why it Matters (A Church-wide parenting conference based on his 2011 book)
- The Profound and Beautiful Father-Heart of God
- The Place of the Body in Christian Theology and Devotion
- Seeing the Beauty of the Gospel Through the Historic Art of the Church
- Can Christians Have a Theology of Sexuality?
- The Human Case Against Same-Sex Marriage and Parenting
- Is Christianity Anti-Woman?
Please consult <firstname.lastname@example.org>for scheduling arrangements.