My friend Elizabeth Marquardt at the Institute for American Values was kind to post my recent short piece over at FamilyScholar’s blog on the Pew “marriage is going the way of the beta-max” news flurry from last week.
- HRC Celebrates Walmart for Having Same Bathroom Policy as North Carolina
- A Thick as a Brick Cover That’s Thick as a Brick
- How the Google Guy Got It Exactly Right
- What is a Christian? Insight From an Unlikely Source
- Non-Binary T-Shirts Come in Only Two Genders
- Rosie the Riveter: Not the Feminist Icon You Think She Is
- Why Are So Many Lesbians Getting Pregnant?