My friend Elizabeth Marquardt at the Institute for American Values was kind to post my recent short piece over at FamilyScholar’s blog on the Pew “marriage is going the way of the beta-max” news flurry from last week.
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?