My friend Elizabeth Marquardt at the Institute for American Values was kind to post my recent short piece over at FamilyScholar’s blog on the Pew “marriage is going the way of the beta-max” news flurry from last week.
- U2 Delays New Album Because Trump Won
- Patti Smith, the Nobel Ceremony and a Turn of Beautiful Grace
- Why Your Beliefs About Homosexuality Don’t Kill People
- In Tribute to the Great Leonard Cohen
- 2016 Dem Convention: Not Brought to You by the Letter “Q”
- This is What Police Do
- The Super Fab Four – The Kinks