My friend Elizabeth Marquardt at the Institute for American Values was kind to post my recent short piece over at FamilyScholar’s blog on the Pew “marriage is going the way of the beta-max” news flurry from last week.
- Is the Bible Cool with Same-Sex Marriage?
- Toxic Masculinity? There’s No Such Thing
- Marriage as #1 Driver of Social Justice
- Reformation Day: What You’ve Been Taught Is Not Even Close to the Truth
- Gender Theorists Can’t Keep Their Story Straight
- Why Manhood Doesn’t Happen Naturally
- A Man with a Gun in Taco Bueno