Princeton history professor Sean Wilentz makes an appearance HERE on Colbert to talk about his wonderful new book – Bob Dylan in America – which explores how different parts of Americana formed Dylan and vice-versy. I love his explanation of the very curious picture Wilentz chose for the back of book, (particularly about Dylan’s faith) as well as the song he recommends for anyone who wants to take their first dive into the wonder of Dylan’s work.
- Was the Women’s March on Washington Really the Women’s March?
- U2 Delays New Album Because Trump Won
- Patti Smith, the Nobel Ceremony and a Turn of Beautiful Grace
- Why Your Beliefs About Homosexuality Don’t Kill People
- In Tribute to the Great Leonard Cohen
- 2016 Dem Convention: Not Brought to You by the Letter “Q”
- This is What Police Do