Princeton history professor Sean Wilentz makes an appearance HERE on Colbert to talk about his wonderful new book – Bob Dylan in America – which explores how different parts of Americana formed Dylan and vice-versy. I love his explanation of the very curious picture Wilentz chose for the back of book, (particularly about Dylan’s faith) as well as the song he recommends for anyone who wants to take their first dive into the wonder of Dylan’s work.
- Daily Beast Highlights the Terrible Injustice Against Stiletto-Wearing Men
- The Wild and Wacky Inconsistencies of Gender Theory
- My Quick Take on the Ford/Kavanaugh Hearings
- CNN: Ford’s Life-Long Friend Has No Recollection of Attack
- Regardless of What NYTs Says, VP Pence is Not Crazy Because He’s a Christian
- Ignored my Blog, But Still Alive
- Is the Bible Cool with Same-Sex Marriage?