Princeton history professor Sean Wilentz makes an appearance HERE on Colbert to talk about his wonderful new book – Bob Dylan in America – which explores how different parts of Americana formed Dylan and vice-versy. I love his explanation of the very curious picture Wilentz chose for the back of book, (particularly about Dylan’s faith) as well as the song he recommends for anyone who wants to take their first dive into the wonder of Dylan’s work.
- HRC Celebrates Walmart for Having Same Bathroom Policy as North Carolina
- A Thick as a Brick Cover That’s Thick as a Brick
- How the Google Guy Got It Exactly Right
- What is a Christian? Insight From an Unlikely Source
- Non-Binary T-Shirts Come in Only Two Genders
- Rosie the Riveter: Not the Feminist Icon You Think She Is
- Why Are So Many Lesbians Getting Pregnant?