Princeton history professor Sean Wilentz makes an appearance HERE on Colbert to talk about his wonderful new book – Bob Dylan in America – which explores how different parts of Americana formed Dylan and vice-versy. I love his explanation of the very curious picture Wilentz chose for the back of book, (particularly about Dylan’s faith) as well as the song he recommends for anyone who wants to take their first dive into the wonder of Dylan’s work.
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?