It was a big week this week when pop culture intersected with both fatherhood and abortion. Glenn was quoted prominently in this article on the Biebster and his comments about abortion actually taking a human life and this one on Billy Ray’s fathering regrets.
- Is the Bible Cool with Same-Sex Marriage?
- Toxic Masculinity? There’s No Such Thing
- Marriage as #1 Driver of Social Justice
- Reformation Day: What You’ve Been Taught Is Not Even Close to the Truth
- Gender Theorists Can’t Keep Their Story Straight
- Why Manhood Doesn’t Happen Naturally
- A Man with a Gun in Taco Bueno