It was a big week this week when pop culture intersected with both fatherhood and abortion. Glenn was quoted prominently in this article on the Biebster and his comments about abortion actually taking a human life and this one on Billy Ray’s fathering regrets.
- The Wild and Wacky Inconsistencies of Gender Theory
- My Quick Take on the Ford/Kavanaugh Hearings
- CNN: Ford’s Life-Long Friend Has No Recollection of Attack
- Regardless of What NYTs Says, VP Pence is Not Crazy Because He’s a Christian
- Ignored my Blog, But Still Alive
- Is the Bible Cool with Same-Sex Marriage?
- Toxic Masculinity? There’s No Such Thing