Went with my long-time buddy Scott Bailey. As a skater, I grew up loving these guys and had never gotten a chance to see them till now. I caught their first appearance on SNL in Oct. 1978 and they blew my mind.
- Is the Bible Cool with Same-Sex Marriage?
- Toxic Masculinity? There’s No Such Thing
- Marriage as #1 Driver of Social Justice
- Reformation Day: What You’ve Been Taught Is Not Even Close to the Truth
- Gender Theorists Can’t Keep Their Story Straight
- Why Manhood Doesn’t Happen Naturally
- A Man with a Gun in Taco Bueno