Went with my long-time buddy Scott Bailey. As a skater, I grew up loving these guys and had never gotten a chance to see them till now. I caught their first appearance on SNL in Oct. 1978 and they blew my mind.
- Gender Theorists Can’t Keep Their Story Straight
- Why Manhood Doesn’t Happen Naturally
- A Man with a Gun in Taco Bueno
- HRC Celebrates Walmart for Having Same Bathroom Policy as North Carolina
- A Thick as a Brick Cover That’s Thick as a Brick
- How the Google Guy Got It Exactly Right
- What is a Christian? Insight From an Unlikely Source