Are there reasons to oppose same-sex marriage that stretch beyond religious conviction? (And not that there is anything wrong with religious conviction. When it is good, it is one of the most transformative factors in the world.) But it is important to ask whether if it weren’t for some people’s religious beliefs, would there not be any serious reason to prohibit same-sex marriage? Many people seem to believe precisely this.
- The Trick to Understanding the Totally Contrary Truths of Trump
- A Most Wonderful Christmas Meeting
- The Most Telling Outcome from the 2018 Mid-Terms
- Daily Beast Highlights the Terrible Injustice Against Stiletto-Wearing Men
- The Wild and Wacky Inconsistencies of Gender Theory
- My Quick Take on the Ford/Kavanaugh Hearings
- CNN: Ford’s Life-Long Friend Has No Recollection of Attack