Are there reasons to oppose same-sex marriage that stretch beyond religious conviction? (And not that there is anything wrong with religious conviction. When it is good, it is one of the most transformative factors in the world.) But it is important to ask whether if it weren’t for some people’s religious beliefs, would there not be any serious reason to prohibit same-sex marriage? Many people seem to believe precisely this.
- Was the Women’s March on Washington Really the Women’s March?
- U2 Delays New Album Because Trump Won
- Patti Smith, the Nobel Ceremony and a Turn of Beautiful Grace
- Why Your Beliefs About Homosexuality Don’t Kill People
- In Tribute to the Great Leonard Cohen
- 2016 Dem Convention: Not Brought to You by the Letter “Q”
- This is What Police Do