Are there reasons to oppose same-sex marriage that stretch beyond religious conviction? (And not that there is anything wrong with religious conviction. When it is good, it is one of the most transformative factors in the world.) But it is important to ask whether if it weren’t for some people’s religious beliefs, would there not be any serious reason to prohibit same-sex marriage? Many people seem to believe precisely this.
- Do Hormone Treatments and Surgeries Cure Gender Dysphoria? A Look at the Latest Research
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites