Are there reasons to oppose same-sex marriage that stretch beyond religious conviction? (And not that there is anything wrong with religious conviction. When it is good, it is one of the most transformative factors in the world.) But it is important to ask whether if it weren’t for some people’s religious beliefs, would there not be any serious reason to prohibit same-sex marriage? Many people seem to believe precisely this.
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?
- The Trick to Understanding the Totally Contrary Truths of Trump