Susie Larson at Moody Radio did a nice, short interview with me which aired nationally last week on how cohabitation tends to hurt women more than men, and why cohabitation is not a smart way to test a relationship.
- Is the Bible Cool with Same-Sex Marriage?
- Toxic Masculinity? There’s No Such Thing
- Marriage as #1 Driver of Social Justice
- Reformation Day: What You’ve Been Taught Is Not Even Close to the Truth
- Gender Theorists Can’t Keep Their Story Straight
- Why Manhood Doesn’t Happen Naturally
- A Man with a Gun in Taco Bueno