Our president at Focus on the Family, Jim Daly, asked me to guest post on his blog today, so thanks to Jim. It is an article giving some different and hopeful thoughts on the marriage amendment votes last week, as well as looking at the nature and history of homosexuality. It is quite different than what you are hearing today. And an intelligent debate on such an important issue demands that we construct our discussion on facts rather than oft-repeated myths.
- Daily Beast Highlights the Terrible Injustice Against Stiletto-Wearing Men
- The Wild and Wacky Inconsistencies of Gender Theory
- My Quick Take on the Ford/Kavanaugh Hearings
- CNN: Ford’s Life-Long Friend Has No Recollection of Attack
- Regardless of What NYTs Says, VP Pence is Not Crazy Because He’s a Christian
- Ignored my Blog, But Still Alive
- Is the Bible Cool with Same-Sex Marriage?