Our president at Focus on the Family, Jim Daly, asked me to guest post on his blog today, so thanks to Jim. It is an article giving some different and hopeful thoughts on the marriage amendment votes last week, as well as looking at the nature and history of homosexuality. It is quite different than what you are hearing today. And an intelligent debate on such an important issue demands that we construct our discussion on facts rather than oft-repeated myths.
- Is the Bible Cool with Same-Sex Marriage?
- Toxic Masculinity? There’s No Such Thing
- Marriage as #1 Driver of Social Justice
- Reformation Day: What You’ve Been Taught Is Not Even Close to the Truth
- Gender Theorists Can’t Keep Their Story Straight
- Why Manhood Doesn’t Happen Naturally
- A Man with a Gun in Taco Bueno