Our president at Focus on the Family, Jim Daly, asked me to guest post on his blog today, so thanks to Jim. It is an article giving some different and hopeful thoughts on the marriage amendment votes last week, as well as looking at the nature and history of homosexuality. It is quite different than what you are hearing today. And an intelligent debate on such an important issue demands that we construct our discussion on facts rather than oft-repeated myths.
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!