A piece of mine that First Things posted this morning showing that the tragedy of Newton CT is not so removed from the Christmas story. Evil and the senseless slaughter of innocent children has been with us for quite sometime. And God weeps with us in the midst of it. It lets us know we are not alone in our mourning.
- Marriage as #1 Driver of Social Justice
- Reformation Day: What You’ve Been Taught Is Not Even Close to the Truth
- Gender Theorists Can’t Keep Their Story Straight
- Why Manhood Doesn’t Happen Naturally
- A Man with a Gun in Taco Bueno
- HRC Celebrates Walmart for Having Same Bathroom Policy as North Carolina
- A Thick as a Brick Cover That’s Thick as a Brick