A piece of mine that First Things posted this morning showing that the tragedy of Newton CT is not so removed from the Christmas story. Evil and the senseless slaughter of innocent children has been with us for quite sometime. And God weeps with us in the midst of it. It lets us know we are not alone in our mourning.
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?
- The Trick to Understanding the Totally Contrary Truths of Trump
- A Most Wonderful Christmas Meeting
- The Most Telling Outcome from the 2018 Mid-Terms
- Daily Beast Highlights the Terrible Injustice Against Stiletto-Wearing Men
- The Wild and Wacky Inconsistencies of Gender Theory