A piece of mine that First Things posted this morning showing that the tragedy of Newton CT is not so removed from the Christmas story. Evil and the senseless slaughter of innocent children has been with us for quite sometime. And God weeps with us in the midst of it. It lets us know we are not alone in our mourning.
- Daily Beast Highlights the Terrible Injustice Against Stiletto-Wearing Men
- The Wild and Wacky Inconsistencies of Gender Theory
- My Quick Take on the Ford/Kavanaugh Hearings
- CNN: Ford’s Life-Long Friend Has No Recollection of Attack
- Regardless of What NYTs Says, VP Pence is Not Crazy Because He’s a Christian
- Ignored my Blog, But Still Alive
- Is the Bible Cool with Same-Sex Marriage?