A piece of mine that First Things posted this morning showing that the tragedy of Newton CT is not so removed from the Christmas story. Evil and the senseless slaughter of innocent children has been with us for quite sometime. And God weeps with us in the midst of it. It lets us know we are not alone in our mourning.
- Why Are So Many Lesbians Getting Pregnant?
- The Time We Creamed a Guy in Auckland
- Mr. UNTUCKit. An American Hero
- Was the Women’s March on Washington Really the Women’s March?
- U2 Delays New Album Because Trump Won
- Patti Smith, the Nobel Ceremony and a Turn of Beautiful Grace
- Why Your Beliefs About Homosexuality Don’t Kill People