A piece of mine that First Things posted this morning showing that the tragedy of Newton CT is not so removed from the Christmas story. Evil and the senseless slaughter of innocent children has been with us for quite sometime. And God weeps with us in the midst of it. It lets us know we are not alone in our mourning.
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists