Over at NRO, I have a new post on a car commercial that tries to explain to us how binary gender distinctions (that there are only male and female out there) is a myth and we should wise up to the fact that there all kinds of genders. A rainbow, if you will. But instead the commercial only ends up demonstrating what it seeks to overturn.
- The Wild and Wacky Inconsistencies of Gender Theory
- My Quick Take on the Ford/Kavanaugh Hearings
- CNN: Ford’s Life-Long Friend Has No Recollection of Attack
- Regardless of What NYTs Says, VP Pence is Not Crazy Because He’s a Christian
- Ignored my Blog, But Still Alive
- Is the Bible Cool with Same-Sex Marriage?
- Toxic Masculinity? There’s No Such Thing