Over at NRO, I have a new post on a car commercial that tries to explain to us how binary gender distinctions (that there are only male and female out there) is a myth and we should wise up to the fact that there all kinds of genders. A rainbow, if you will. But instead the commercial only ends up demonstrating what it seeks to overturn.
- Yes Atlantic, What If Friendships, Not Marriage, Was at the Center of Life?
- Do Hormone Treatments and Surgeries Cure Gender Dysphoria? A Look at the Latest Research
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family