Over at NRO, I have a new post on a car commercial that tries to explain to us how binary gender distinctions (that there are only male and female out there) is a myth and we should wise up to the fact that there all kinds of genders. A rainbow, if you will. But instead the commercial only ends up demonstrating what it seeks to overturn.
- Gender Theorists Can’t Keep Their Story Straight
- Why Manhood Doesn’t Happen Naturally
- A Man with a Gun in Taco Bueno
- HRC Celebrates Walmart for Having Same Bathroom Policy as North Carolina
- A Thick as a Brick Cover That’s Thick as a Brick
- How the Google Guy Got It Exactly Right
- What is a Christian? Insight From an Unlikely Source