Over at NRO, I have a new post on a car commercial that tries to explain to us how binary gender distinctions (that there are only male and female out there) is a myth and we should wise up to the fact that there all kinds of genders. A rainbow, if you will. But instead the commercial only ends up demonstrating what it seeks to overturn.
- Why Are So Many Lesbians Getting Pregnant?
- The Time We Creamed a Guy in Auckland
- Mr. UNTUCKit. An American Hero
- Was the Women’s March on Washington Really the Women’s March?
- U2 Delays New Album Because Trump Won
- Patti Smith, the Nobel Ceremony and a Turn of Beautiful Grace
- Why Your Beliefs About Homosexuality Don’t Kill People