Over at NRO, I have a new post on a car commercial that tries to explain to us how binary gender distinctions (that there are only male and female out there) is a myth and we should wise up to the fact that there all kinds of genders. A rainbow, if you will. But instead the commercial only ends up demonstrating what it seeks to overturn.
- Is the Bible Cool with Same-Sex Marriage?
- Toxic Masculinity? There’s No Such Thing
- Marriage as #1 Driver of Social Justice
- Reformation Day: What You’ve Been Taught Is Not Even Close to the Truth
- Gender Theorists Can’t Keep Their Story Straight
- Why Manhood Doesn’t Happen Naturally
- A Man with a Gun in Taco Bueno