- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?
Author Archives: glenn stanton
I am well used to getting trashed on the internet. It comes with the job. And truth be told, I started to enjoy it long ago. So I am not used to seeing something written up about me that is … Continue reading
As sure as I’m an artist, I must object to all art that has come before. I refuse to be apart of it. Continue reading
This summer I was able to give a presentation on my new book The Myth of the Dying Church to my colleaugues at Focus on the Family. I wanted to share it with all of you here. Enjoyand you are welcome … Continue reading
This is just one more example among many of how extremist and tone-deaf leading abortion advocates are. Yesterday, New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand told (watch video here) the editorial board of the Des Moines Register, I think there are … Continue reading
The latest installment in “Reality is Getting Crazier Than the Onion” involves coal miners and Mary Poppins. Word is, they are both racists. A man named Rashaad Thomas has an editorial over at azcentral.com about being traumatically triggered while out … Continue reading
It’s been getting a great deal of buzz with a host of varying opinions. It’s a new Gillette commercial showing a shotgun spatter of males acting in all sorts of bad ways, as thuggish bullies, cat-callers and body-grabbers. It’s the … Continue reading