- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
Author Archives: glenn stanton
We are hearing, especially in the midst of the COVID crisis, that science is the only true and reliable means of finding truth. But is this true? Ironically, the statement itself is not one of science but philosophy, even religion. … Continue reading
I am well used to getting trashed on the internet. It comes with the job. And truth be told, I started to enjoy it long ago. So I am not used to seeing something written up about me that is … Continue reading
As sure as I’m an artist, I must object to all art that has come before. I refuse to be apart of it. Continue reading
This summer I was able to give a presentation on my new book The Myth of the Dying Church to my colleaugues at Focus on the Family. I wanted to share it with all of you here. Enjoyand you are welcome … Continue reading
This is just one more example among many of how extremist and tone-deaf leading abortion advocates are. Yesterday, New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand told (watch video here) the editorial board of the Des Moines Register, I think there are … Continue reading
The latest installment in “Reality is Getting Crazier Than the Onion” involves coal miners and Mary Poppins. Word is, they are both racists. A man named Rashaad Thomas has an editorial over at azcentral.com about being traumatically triggered while out … Continue reading