- Why Are So Many Lesbians Getting Pregnant?
- The Time We Creamed a Guy in Auckland
- Mr. UNTUCKit. An American Hero
- Was the Women’s March on Washington Really the Women’s March?
- U2 Delays New Album Because Trump Won
- Patti Smith, the Nobel Ceremony and a Turn of Beautiful Grace
- Why Your Beliefs About Homosexuality Don’t Kill People
Category Archives: bob dylan
It was announced on October 13th that Bob Dylan had won the 2016 Nobel Prize for Literature. The discussion of whether his work was worthy of such an honor ensued. It is, if not for his Himalayan body of work, at least … Continue reading
Listening to music yesterday while getting some work done at my desk here, a wonderful song came up on my rotation, one that I know quite well and have loved for years. What’s remarkable about it is its human depth … Continue reading
Being a considerable and long-time Dylan fan, people will ask my favorite Dylan songs and albums. Those are hard to pick, as they are far too many. Dylan’s body of work is like an iceberg. What’s above the water, what … Continue reading