- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?
Category Archives: commentary
I watched every bit of the Senate Judiciary Hearings and testimony of Professor Ford and Judge Kavanaugh today with great interest. (I was supposed to be working on a book deadline!) I thought Professor Ford was very compelling in telling … Continue reading
I’ve been following the Kavanaugh story very closely over the last couple of weeks. (What sports are to some folks, politics is to me.) Some news broke last night by CNN that is very interesting and extremely important just as … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, a church in SoCal hosted a very thoughtful, cordial and substantive discussion between Matthew Vines and Sean McDowell on whether the Bible allows for same-sex relationships and marriage. I consider both of these men to be friends … Continue reading
“Toxic masculinity” has been cited as the cause of everything from the #MeToo sexual assault crisis to mass shootings. But the phrase “toxic masculinity” is an oxymoron, like jumbo shrimp. One thing refutes the other Masculinity cannot be toxic. Maleness … Continue reading
Millions are celebrating one young Augustinian monk’s consequential actions on this year’s 500th anniversary of the Reformation. Even those with no interest in the history of Christianity often know the story of the great Martin Luther and his revolutionary doings … Continue reading