- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
Category Archives: commentary
I’ve been following the Kavanaugh story very closely over the last couple of weeks. (What sports are to some folks, politics is to me.) Some news broke last night by CNN that is very interesting and extremely important just as … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, a church in SoCal hosted a very thoughtful, cordial and substantive discussion between Matthew Vines and Sean McDowell on whether the Bible allows for same-sex relationships and marriage. I consider both of these men to be friends … Continue reading
“Toxic masculinity” has been cited as the cause of everything from the #MeToo sexual assault crisis to mass shootings. But the phrase “toxic masculinity” is an oxymoron, like jumbo shrimp. One thing refutes the other Masculinity cannot be toxic. Maleness … Continue reading
Millions are celebrating one young Augustinian monk’s consequential actions on this year’s 500th anniversary of the Reformation. Even those with no interest in the history of Christianity often know the story of the great Martin Luther and his revolutionary doings … Continue reading
What a different world we’d have if more people evaluated a belief system, not from what they assume about it, but what they learn from the experienced and serious people who hold those beliefs. Because of my work at Focus on the … Continue reading