- Yes Atlantic, What If Friendships, Not Marriage, Was at the Center of Life?
- Do Hormone Treatments and Surgeries Cure Gender Dysphoria? A Look at the Latest Research
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
Category Archives: cultural analysis
A myriad of distinguished professors and social scientists have already confirmed what James Damore wrote in his Google memo: men and women are measurably different. The Google guy behind the infamous gender memo, James Damore, is a troglodyte. An embarrassing, knuckle-dragging, … Continue reading
The famous atheist philosopher, Bertrand Russell, had the following to say in the opening of his book, Why I am Not a Christian. It is actually a good and challenging word His Church today. “I think that you must have … Continue reading
She’s become one of the world’s most well-known icons. The rolled up sleeves of her heavy denim work shirt. Her slender arm flexed, fist clenched in an unmistakable “don’t mess with me” pose. Her factory employee button alongside her finely … Continue reading
It makes for an illogical syllogism. Premise A: Lesbians are sexually attracted to women only. Premise B: Women cannot impregnate women. Conclusion: Lesbians have higher … Continue reading
From the moment you see him on screen, you know he’s a man of purpose. His eyes are set, locked on the horizon. A visionary. Others easily step aside for him on the street, not out of fear, but respect. … Continue reading
Dear Bono: Can I speak frankly as a friend? Its time you appreciate that you and your band’s super coolness has passed its “Best by” date some time ago. It could have been a learning opportunity when scads of people … Continue reading
It is deeply concerning that health measures are significantly lower and suicide attempts higher among LGB people, but it is also concerning that people who cannot celebrate homosexuality are said to cause these things. If I had a nickle for … Continue reading