- Yes Atlantic, What If Friendships, Not Marriage, Was at the Center of Life?
- Do Hormone Treatments and Surgeries Cure Gender Dysphoria? A Look at the Latest Research
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
Category Archives: debate
The best research doesn’t conclude what most people assume it does. Continue reading
A black Portland police officer sat down for an interview to share his experiences covering Black Lives Matter protests every evening in Portland for the past few months. He has some very strong feelings about what he has been seeing … Continue reading
I’ve been following the Kavanaugh story very closely over the last couple of weeks. (What sports are to some folks, politics is to me.) Some news broke last night by CNN that is very interesting and extremely important just as … Continue reading
Millions are celebrating one young Augustinian monk’s consequential actions on this year’s 500th anniversary of the Reformation. Even those with no interest in the history of Christianity often know the story of the great Martin Luther and his revolutionary doings … Continue reading