- Yes Atlantic, What If Friendships, Not Marriage, Was at the Center of Life?
- Do Hormone Treatments and Surgeries Cure Gender Dysphoria? A Look at the Latest Research
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
Category Archives: Loving My (LGBT) Neighbor
It makes for an illogical syllogism. Premise A: Lesbians are sexually attracted to women only. Premise B: Women cannot impregnate women. Conclusion: Lesbians have higher … Continue reading
It is deeply concerning that health measures are significantly lower and suicide attempts higher among LGB people, but it is also concerning that people who cannot celebrate homosexuality are said to cause these things. If I had a nickle for … Continue reading
What does it actually mean when we refer to one’s sexual orientation or gender identity? The answers seem obvious to most, that is, until we actually have to land on an answer. This question takes on great importance when it … Continue reading
It’s been a VERY long day, but wanted to post some quick personal reflections on today’s monumental Supreme Court decision. I will do so under a few quick headings. Does This Settle the Marriage Issue? Today’s ruling settles and puts … Continue reading
In the midst of Caitlyn Mania, here is a good article (save for its thoughts on Jesus and some potty language) regarding the emerging demand that all play along nicely and celebrate Jenner’s or any other trans person’s personal reality. … Continue reading