- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?
Category Archives: music
I’ve been a Jethro Tull fan since the age of 10. Looking at JT music tonight on YouTube, I stumbled upon this interesting bit. It’s a group of young music school hipster-nerds from the Berklee College of Music in Boston … Continue reading
Dear Bono: Can I speak frankly as a friend? Its time you appreciate that you and your band’s super coolness has passed its “Best by” date some time ago. It could have been a learning opportunity when scads of people … Continue reading
It was announced on October 13th that Bob Dylan had won the 2016 Nobel Prize for Literature. The discussion of whether his work was worthy of such an honor ensued. It is, if not for his Himalayan body of work, at least … Continue reading
Those who know me know I tend to take the road less traveled. In that spirit, I want to finally declare my allegiance to a provocative and controversial thesis. When it comes to early 60s, pop-rock, British bands with four … Continue reading
There is talent, then there is crazy talent. This post is about crazy talent and where it comes from. Like most people, I am fascinated by individuals with talent beyond the top folks in their field. Some people have particular … Continue reading
In a great deal of art, I very much like mine stripped down to the most human. Little between you, the one experiencing the art, and the artist giving you the experience. Last week over Thanksgiving vacation I dipped into … Continue reading