- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?
Category Archives: politics
This is just one more example among many of how extremist and tone-deaf leading abortion advocates are. Yesterday, New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand told (watch video here) the editorial board of the Des Moines Register, I think there are … Continue reading
Ever since a particular evening in early November 2016, nearly eveyone on the Left and many on the Right have been atomically gobstopped at how America could elect the man it did for President. How could so many Americans be … Continue reading
There is was no blue wave last night. There was no red wave. As most midterm elections are, last night was largely a national thumbs up or down on President Trump. Was he a winner or a loser? Of course … Continue reading
I’ve been following the Kavanaugh story very closely over the last couple of weeks. (What sports are to some folks, politics is to me.) Some news broke last night by CNN that is very interesting and extremely important just as … Continue reading
“Toxic masculinity” has been cited as the cause of everything from the #MeToo sexual assault crisis to mass shootings. But the phrase “toxic masculinity” is an oxymoron, like jumbo shrimp. One thing refutes the other Masculinity cannot be toxic. Maleness … Continue reading