- Yes Atlantic, What If Friendships, Not Marriage, Was at the Center of Life?
- Do Hormone Treatments and Surgeries Cure Gender Dysphoria? A Look at the Latest Research
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
Category Archives: politics
It makes for an illogical syllogism. Premise A: Lesbians are sexually attracted to women only. Premise B: Women cannot impregnate women. Conclusion: Lesbians have higher … Continue reading
Dear Bono: Can I speak frankly as a friend? Its time you appreciate that you and your band’s super coolness has passed its “Best by” date some time ago. It could have been a learning opportunity when scads of people … Continue reading
A Good Cautionary Tale for All Glenn T. Stanton Anyone paying the least bit of attention to the news of late knows that the university campus has become a red hot cauldron of over-reaction to insensitivity, real or imagined. This … Continue reading
What does it actually mean when we refer to one’s sexual orientation or gender identity? The answers seem obvious to most, that is, until we actually have to land on an answer. This question takes on great importance when it … Continue reading