- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?
Category Archives: reviews
I am well used to getting trashed on the internet. It comes with the job. And truth be told, I started to enjoy it long ago. So I am not used to seeing something written up about me that is … Continue reading
As sure as I’m an artist, I must object to all art that has come before. I refuse to be apart of it. Continue reading
The latest installment in “Reality is Getting Crazier Than the Onion” involves coal miners and Mary Poppins. Word is, they are both racists. A man named Rashaad Thomas has an editorial over at azcentral.com about being traumatically triggered while out … Continue reading
I’ve been a Jethro Tull fan since the age of 10. Looking at JT music tonight on YouTube, I stumbled upon this interesting bit. It’s a group of young music school hipster-nerds from the Berklee College of Music in Boston … Continue reading
It was announced on October 13th that Bob Dylan had won the 2016 Nobel Prize for Literature. The discussion of whether his work was worthy of such an honor ensued. It is, if not for his Himalayan body of work, at least … Continue reading
Those who know me know I tend to take the road less traveled. In that spirit, I want to finally declare my allegiance to a provocative and controversial thesis. When it comes to early 60s, pop-rock, British bands with four … Continue reading