- Why Are So Many Lesbians Getting Pregnant?
- The Time We Creamed a Guy in Auckland
- Mr. UNTUCKit. An American Hero
- Was the Women’s March on Washington Really the Women’s March?
- U2 Delays New Album Because Trump Won
- Patti Smith, the Nobel Ceremony and a Turn of Beautiful Grace
- Why Your Beliefs About Homosexuality Don’t Kill People
Category Archives: reviews
It was announced on October 13th that Bob Dylan had won the 2016 Nobel Prize for Literature. The discussion of whether his work was worthy of such an honor ensued. It is, if not for his Himalayan body of work, at least … Continue reading
Those who know me know I tend to take the road less traveled. In that spirit, I want to finally declare my allegiance to a provocative and controversial thesis. When it comes to early 60s, pop-rock, British bands with four … Continue reading
In a great deal of art, I very much like mine stripped down to the most human. Little between you, the one experiencing the art, and the artist giving you the experience. Last week over Thanksgiving vacation I dipped into … Continue reading
Being a considerable and long-time Dylan fan, people will ask my favorite Dylan songs and albums. Those are hard to pick, as they are far too many. Dylan’s body of work is like an iceberg. What’s above the water, what … Continue reading
Let’s get this straight. I don’t really care what you think about Dylan… unless you have a sober and proper view of how he’s as creatively strong as he’s ever been. And a good argument could be made that since … Continue reading