- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?
Category Archives: sociology of religion
Millions are celebrating one young Augustinian monk’s consequential actions on this year’s 500th anniversary of the Reformation. Even those with no interest in the history of Christianity often know the story of the great Martin Luther and his revolutionary doings … Continue reading
The famous atheist philosopher, Bertrand Russell, had the following to say in the opening of his book, Why I am Not a Christian. It is actually a good and challenging word His Church today. “I think that you must have … Continue reading
You have no doubt seen and been startled by headlines such as these… “Christianity Declines Sharply in US, Agnostics Growing: Pew” – Newsmax “Christians In U.S. On Decline As Number Of ‘Nones’ Grows, Survey Finds” – NPR “Big Drop in … Continue reading