- Yes Atlantic, What If Friendships, Not Marriage, Was at the Center of Life?
- Do Hormone Treatments and Surgeries Cure Gender Dysphoria? A Look at the Latest Research
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
Category Archives: theology
Our reading at Mass yesterday was from Luke 1:39-45. It’s a wonderful and too little appreciated part of the Christmas story. If you were asked “Who was the first person, besides Mary herself, to welcome Jesus and announce His coming?” … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, a church in SoCal hosted a very thoughtful, cordial and substantive discussion between Matthew Vines and Sean McDowell on whether the Bible allows for same-sex relationships and marriage. I consider both of these men to be friends … Continue reading
Wanted to share an important, short article Focus on the Family has at our website for The Family Project. This article gives a greater picture of how the Fall of humanity, as it happened in the garden, brought four different … Continue reading
The following is an excerpt from my new book – Loving My (LGBT) Neighbor: Being Friends in Grace and Truth – which provides practical advice, forged from real life, in building genuine friendships with our LGBT family member, neighbors, co-workers … Continue reading