- Yes Atlantic, What If Friendships, Not Marriage, Was at the Center of Life?
- Do Hormone Treatments and Surgeries Cure Gender Dysphoria? A Look at the Latest Research
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
Category Archives: travels
Late last year I was invited to New Zealand for six weeks to work on a writing project for my friends at Focus on the Family NZ. The last few days we filmed a presentation of the completed curriculum before … Continue reading
Been way too long since I have posted anything here. Been busy writing for other sites. Few weeks ago, I got to go on a work/speaking trip to Oahu. Don’t hate me! I did get some free time, but my … Continue reading