- Why Are So Many Lesbians Getting Pregnant?
- The Time We Creamed a Guy in Auckland
- Mr. UNTUCKit. An American Hero
- Was the Women’s March on Washington Really the Women’s March?
- U2 Delays New Album Because Trump Won
- Patti Smith, the Nobel Ceremony and a Turn of Beautiful Grace
- Why Your Beliefs About Homosexuality Don’t Kill People
Category Archives: travels
Late last year I was invited to New Zealand for six weeks to work on a writing project for my friends at Focus on the Family NZ. The last few days we filmed a presentation of the completed curriculum before … Continue reading
Been way too long since I have posted anything here. Been busy writing for other sites. Few weeks ago, I got to go on a work/speaking trip to Oahu. Don’t hate me! I did get some free time, but my … Continue reading