Ever feel like we’re just fumbling through the LGBT conversation, always asking but never really finding answers to questions like:
- What does it look like to be friends with my lesbian neighbors?
- How should I love my gay child and his partner?
- What if I’m invited to a same-sex wedding?
- What did Jesus say—and not say—about homosexuality?
- What is the role of the church in the same-sex debate?
We don’t have to fumble. While the questions are hard, answers can be had. Just ask Glenn Stanton.
Stanton, of Focus on the Family, travels widely meeting with and debating LGBT advocates across the country. In doing so he has had the privilege of becoming friends with a number of them.
He says, “We disagree on certain convictions, but we still admire and esteem one another . . . Since when was it decided that people who see the world in polar opposite ways can’t be friends?” He shares his personal journey building bridges with the LGBT community and offers candid insights on hard questions.
In Loving My (LGBT) Neighbor, Glenn Stanton shows us how to speak the truth in love on this difficult but important issue.