God uses family in huge ways–the good, the bad, the ugly, even the really ugly parts–to bring about His work in our lives. Being a Christian in your family isn’t about being perfect–it’s about being open to how God wants to change you.
- Marriage as #1 Driver of Social Justice
- Reformation Day: What You’ve Been Taught Is Not Even Close to the Truth
- Gender Theorists Can’t Keep Their Story Straight
- Why Manhood Doesn’t Happen Naturally
- A Man with a Gun in Taco Bueno
- HRC Celebrates Walmart for Having Same Bathroom Policy as North Carolina
- A Thick as a Brick Cover That’s Thick as a Brick