God uses family in huge ways–the good, the bad, the ugly, even the really ugly parts–to bring about His work in our lives. Being a Christian in your family isn’t about being perfect–it’s about being open to how God wants to change you.
- Why Are So Many Lesbians Getting Pregnant?
- The Time We Creamed a Guy in Auckland
- Mr. UNTUCKit. An American Hero
- Was the Women’s March on Washington Really the Women’s March?
- U2 Delays New Album Because Trump Won
- Patti Smith, the Nobel Ceremony and a Turn of Beautiful Grace
- Why Your Beliefs About Homosexuality Don’t Kill People