God uses family in huge ways–the good, the bad, the ugly, even the really ugly parts–to bring about His work in our lives. Being a Christian in your family isn’t about being perfect–it’s about being open to how God wants to change you.
- Gender Theorists Can’t Keep Their Story Straight
- Why Manhood Doesn’t Happen Naturally
- A Man with a Gun in Taco Bueno
- HRC Celebrates Walmart for Having Same Bathroom Policy as North Carolina
- A Thick as a Brick Cover That’s Thick as a Brick
- How the Google Guy Got It Exactly Right
- What is a Christian? Insight From an Unlikely Source