God uses family in huge ways–the good, the bad, the ugly, even the really ugly parts–to bring about His work in our lives. Being a Christian in your family isn’t about being perfect–it’s about being open to how God wants to change you.
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?