- Yes Atlantic, What If Friendships, Not Marriage, Was at the Center of Life?
- Do Hormone Treatments and Surgeries Cure Gender Dysphoria? A Look at the Latest Research
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
Tag Archives: bob dylan
It was announced on October 13th that Bob Dylan had won the 2016 Nobel Prize for Literature. The discussion of whether his work was worthy of such an honor ensued. It is, if not for his Himalayan body of work, at least … Continue reading
Listening to music yesterday while getting some work done at my desk here, a wonderful song came up on my rotation, one that I know quite well and have loved for years. What’s remarkable about it is its human depth … Continue reading
Being a considerable and long-time Dylan fan, people will ask my favorite Dylan songs and albums. Those are hard to pick, as they are far too many. Dylan’s body of work is like an iceberg. What’s above the water, what … Continue reading