- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
Tag Archives: Christianity
We are hearing, especially in the midst of the COVID crisis, that science is the only true and reliable means of finding truth. But is this true? Ironically, the statement itself is not one of science but philosophy, even religion. … Continue reading
The famous atheist philosopher, Bertrand Russell, had the following to say in the opening of his book, Why I am Not a Christian. It is actually a good and challenging word His Church today. “I think that you must have … Continue reading
You have no doubt seen and been startled by headlines such as these… “Christianity Declines Sharply in US, Agnostics Growing: Pew” – Newsmax “Christians In U.S. On Decline As Number Of ‘Nones’ Grows, Survey Finds” – NPR “Big Drop in … Continue reading
Newsweek magazine – which finally went out of print some time ago, but recently experienced a deep-pocketed resurrection – has graced its readers with a very long cover story on how Christians don’t know anything about the Bible and what … Continue reading
The family – marriage, sexuality, parenthood, adoption – figure heavily in the Christian story, both literally and figuratively. The first person of the Trinity is a Father and the second a Son. Literally. Jesus was born into a family and … Continue reading