- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?
Tag Archives: Christianity
The famous atheist philosopher, Bertrand Russell, had the following to say in the opening of his book, Why I am Not a Christian. It is actually a good and challenging word His Church today. “I think that you must have … Continue reading
You have no doubt seen and been startled by headlines such as these… “Christianity Declines Sharply in US, Agnostics Growing: Pew” – Newsmax “Christians In U.S. On Decline As Number Of ‘Nones’ Grows, Survey Finds” – NPR “Big Drop in … Continue reading
Newsweek magazine – which finally went out of print some time ago, but recently experienced a deep-pocketed resurrection – has graced its readers with a very long cover story on how Christians don’t know anything about the Bible and what … Continue reading
The family – marriage, sexuality, parenthood, adoption – figure heavily in the Christian story, both literally and figuratively. The first person of the Trinity is a Father and the second a Son. Literally. Jesus was born into a family and … Continue reading