- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
Tag Archives: cohabitation
Just got a note yesterday from my publisher that my book on the down-sides of cohabitation has been translated for the Taiwanese reader. Cool. So, for all the Taiwanese friends on your Christmas and Birthday lists, your shopping just got … Continue reading
Thankfully, this is exactly what it looks like’s happening. Regarding out of wedlock births, a new report from the National Center for Health Statistics finds the following: Steepest Decline Since 1940: Unmarried child-bearing has declined at its steepest and most sustained … Continue reading