- Yes Atlantic, What If Friendships, Not Marriage, Was at the Center of Life?
- Do Hormone Treatments and Surgeries Cure Gender Dysphoria? A Look at the Latest Research
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
Tag Archives: cohabiting
Just got a note yesterday from my publisher that my book on the down-sides of cohabitation has been translated for the Taiwanese reader. Cool. So, for all the Taiwanese friends on your Christmas and Birthday lists, your shopping just got … Continue reading
Thankfully, this is exactly what it looks like’s happening. Regarding out of wedlock births, a new report from the National Center for Health Statistics finds the following: Steepest Decline Since 1940: Unmarried child-bearing has declined at its steepest and most sustained … Continue reading