- Yes Atlantic, What If Friendships, Not Marriage, Was at the Center of Life?
- Do Hormone Treatments and Surgeries Cure Gender Dysphoria? A Look at the Latest Research
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
Tag Archives: family
It’s been a VERY long day, but wanted to post some quick personal reflections on today’s monumental Supreme Court decision. I will do so under a few quick headings. Does This Settle the Marriage Issue? Today’s ruling settles and puts … Continue reading
The recent Synod of Bishops on the Family. You know, the one that got everyone either freaked-out or excited about how the Catholic Church was going to finally join the 19th Century regarding sexuality. The interim message from the bishops seemed … Continue reading
Ok, here’s a fun one. A new study from the University of Buffalo School of Public Health tells us that the more a couple smokes pot together the less likely they are to be violent with each other. So, let’s … Continue reading