- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?
Tag Archives: gay marriage
A few weeks ago, a church in SoCal hosted a very thoughtful, cordial and substantive discussion between Matthew Vines and Sean McDowell on whether the Bible allows for same-sex relationships and marriage. I consider both of these men to be friends … Continue reading
I write this post not as a partisan, but as an American. The White House being lit up in rainbow colors by this Administration was wrong and in very bad taste. It is not at all about what those colors … Continue reading
It’s been a VERY long day, but wanted to post some quick personal reflections on today’s monumental Supreme Court decision. I will do so under a few quick headings. Does This Settle the Marriage Issue? Today’s ruling settles and puts … Continue reading
A small group of evangelicals have recently founded a curious organization, Evangelicals for Marriage Equality. I will have the pleasure (sincerely) of getting together with their leading spokesperson this week at an important conference on evangelicalism and sexual ethics. In … Continue reading