- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?
Tag Archives: glenn t. stanton
I am well used to getting trashed on the internet. It comes with the job. And truth be told, I started to enjoy it long ago. So I am not used to seeing something written up about me that is … Continue reading
Been way too long since I have posted anything here. Been busy writing for other sites. Few weeks ago, I got to go on a work/speaking trip to Oahu. Don’t hate me! I did get some free time, but my … Continue reading
The following is an excerpt from my new book – Loving My (LGBT) Neighbor: Being Friends in Grace and Truth – which provides practical advice, forged from real life, in building genuine friendships with our LGBT family member, neighbors, co-workers … Continue reading
Just got a note yesterday from my publisher that my book on the down-sides of cohabitation has been translated for the Taiwanese reader. Cool. So, for all the Taiwanese friends on your Christmas and Birthday lists, your shopping just got … Continue reading
My buddy Leon Wirth and I are stoked our new book is out. It’s The Family Project, the book-length, deeper-dive presentation of the teaching and insights offered in Focus on the Family’s 12 session dvd small group curriculum byt the same title. … Continue reading