- Why Are So Many Lesbians Getting Pregnant?
- The Time We Creamed a Guy in Auckland
- Mr. UNTUCKit. An American Hero
- Was the Women’s March on Washington Really the Women’s March?
- U2 Delays New Album Because Trump Won
- Patti Smith, the Nobel Ceremony and a Turn of Beautiful Grace
- Why Your Beliefs About Homosexuality Don’t Kill People
Tag Archives: glenn t. stanton
Been way too long since I have posted anything here. Been busy writing for other sites. Few weeks ago, I got to go on a work/speaking trip to Oahu. Don’t hate me! I did get some free time, but my … Continue reading
The following is an excerpt from my new book – Loving My (LGBT) Neighbor: Being Friends in Grace and Truth – which provides practical advice, forged from real life, in building genuine friendships with our LGBT family member, neighbors, co-workers … Continue reading
Just got a note yesterday from my publisher that my book on the down-sides of cohabitation has been translated for the Taiwanese reader. Cool. So, for all the Taiwanese friends on your Christmas and Birthday lists, your shopping just got … Continue reading
My buddy Leon Wirth and I are stoked our new book is out. It’s The Family Project, the book-length, deeper-dive presentation of the teaching and insights offered in Focus on the Family’s 12 session dvd small group curriculum byt the same title. … Continue reading