- Yes Atlantic, What If Friendships, Not Marriage, Was at the Center of Life?
- Do Hormone Treatments and Surgeries Cure Gender Dysphoria? A Look at the Latest Research
- Black Portland Police Officer Shocked at Racist Things Said to Him by BLM Protestors
- Is Science Our One True Source of Finding Truth?
- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
Tag Archives: homosexuality
It makes for an illogical syllogism. Premise A: Lesbians are sexually attracted to women only. Premise B: Women cannot impregnate women. Conclusion: Lesbians have higher … Continue reading
It is deeply concerning that health measures are significantly lower and suicide attempts higher among LGB people, but it is also concerning that people who cannot celebrate homosexuality are said to cause these things. If I had a nickle for … Continue reading
I write this post not as a partisan, but as an American. The White House being lit up in rainbow colors by this Administration was wrong and in very bad taste. It is not at all about what those colors … Continue reading
The following is an excerpt from my new book – Loving My (LGBT) Neighbor: Being Friends in Grace and Truth – which provides practical advice, forged from real life, in building genuine friendships with our LGBT family member, neighbors, co-workers … Continue reading
The recent Synod of Bishops on the Family. You know, the one that got everyone either freaked-out or excited about how the Catholic Church was going to finally join the 19th Century regarding sexuality. The interim message from the bishops seemed … Continue reading