- Some Nice Praise in the Midst of Curses
- My New Installation at the Met
- Presentation on The Myth of the Dying Church at Focus on the Family
- Pro-Lifers, Senator Gillibrand Equates You With Racists and Anti-Semites
- Glenn’s New Book – The Church is NOT Shrinking!
- No, Coal Miners and Mary Poppins are Not Racists
- The Toxic Manhood Gillette Commercial: Helpful, Horrid or Hokey?
Tag Archives: italy
A few years ago i wrote about going by Bob Dylan’s house while in Malibu. I like to find the interesting houses of interesting people. I am driving through Ocala, FL today so naturally I have to swing over to … Continue reading
When I visited Italy last month, I had the special treat of a few days in Florence. I mostly spent time visiting the important cathedrals and basilicas in that city. But I also took a little self-guided tour of Dante … Continue reading